Monday, December 20, 2010

Our life is our choice...

I want to know all the right answers.
I want to know that where I am is where I'm supposed to be.
I want to know why the world is the way it is.
I want to know how to get to where I'm going.

Living and Learning is all part of the experience, I understand that.

I believe in free will.
I believe whoever our higher being is knows where we will go, but allows us to choose.
I believe in love.
I believe in having choices.
I believe everyone should be able to make the choices they want without fear of judgement.

I appreciate my life.
I love everyone in my life.
I get very anxious.
I hate being out of my comfort zone, and having my choices taken away.
I'm not claustrophobic in the meaning of the word.

I wish the world were a happier place.
I wish safety was a guarantee for everyone I love.
I wish I didn't feel so crazy.
I wish I didn't overanalyze everyone and every situation in my life.
I wish I had more trust.

I'm very happy with where I am.
I just have a lot of questions.
I wish I could have the answers to those questions beforehand.
Some say that maybe thats the journey of life, is living and experiencing to find the answers.
But I don't want to make any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment