Friday, February 12, 2010

I wish upon a star.... *

I wish for the answers to lifes questions.
I wish for love.
I wish for happiness.
I wish for security.
I wish for a forever family.
I wish to feel comfortable in my own skin.
I wish for more independence.
I wish I could stop drinking pop.
I wish when it snowed, it only snowed hard.
I wish when it rained, my pants wouldn't get wet.
I wish when the sunshine was out, there were still clouds.
I wish bathing suits were never invented.
I wish for money. Not to be rich. But to not worry.
I wish for my mom to always taken care of, the way she did for me.
I wish for my sister to learn that she doesn't have to always act tough.
I wish I felt more comfortable admitting that I'm not normal.
I wish I were more exciting.
I wish for a beautiful family someday.
I wish I were still playing volleyball.
I wish I could cook better, or love food less.
I wish I liked memorizing things.
I wish there were more colors.
I wish everyone could find the good in all situations.
I wish today's world wasn't so fast-paced.
I wish I didn't judge people.
I wish people didn't judge me.
I wish I were closer with my dad(s).
I wish my personality stuck out more.
I wish I would have listened when people told me to enjoy being little.
I wish I could see the future.
I wish for everyone to be happy.
I wish the stars would come out more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment